Trust. Innovation. Purpose.
We Endeavour To Walk With You To Build Deep Connections & Invoke Positive Impact That Can Carry Through Future Generations.
Our North-Asia reach and trusted partnerships keep us close to the timbre of ever-changing business environments to help you to filter through the complexities to identify suitable personalised financial products and strategies that focus on your wealth accumulation objectives.
In Singapore, we remain South East Asia focused to offer privileged access to investment opportunities to suit your business and investment needs.
Internationally, we collaborate with various reputable partners for bespoke solutions, while remaining committed to risk management and diversification so as to achieve optimum returns.
Expand Your Investment Footprints
We are independent, flexible with expansive network and partnerships to be able to curate a bespoke investment portfolio that suits you and your loved ones!
Active advisory on Global Markets
Wealth Planning Family office services
Privately Curated Deals
Collaboration with reputable partners for bespoke solutions
Fund Structuring / VCC
Multi asset class investment solutions
Private fund solutions (Variable Capital Company)
Access to investment research Investment services
An alternative investment class and consists of capital that is not listed on a public exchange
We Are Expanding Our Team In Singapore
Following are the positions we are looking to hire. Click below for full details.
Discover New Possibilities with One Heritage!
The Employee’s main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- (a) Prospects for new relationships, both through existing clients and through a network
- (b) To assess client’s potential and needs and regularly obtained client/prospect references
- (c) Ensure that the contractual documents signed by the clients and the supporting paperwork are up-to-date and comply with the EAM’s internal directives, taking into account of the client’s profile and types of transactions
- (d) Negotiates fees with clients within the defined internal directives of fee mandates and regularly reassess preferential fees
- (e) Ensure compliance with MAS SFA and FAA regulations and Company’s internal compliance policies
- (f) Strong background with AML policies, cross-border policy & business travel policy and investment suitability
- (g) Ensure clients’ transactions/instructions/requests are executed/addressed correctly and swiftly, in strict compliance with the company’s investment suitability rules
- (h) Contribute to the bottom-line of firm through the accomplishment of revenue target
- (i) Attends the training sessions to meet CPD hours to maintain professional development
Get In Touch
We are glad to offer you personal assistance with your questions and enquiries.
Leave us a message with your contact details and we will get in touch with you shortly.